Nostalgia by ケモノノハナシ
Usually this circle draws King/Ucchi but they blessed us with one Souji/Ian doujin that deals with freeing Ian from Shiro. This is the last half of the doujinshi~!
An AU fanfic, where the precious OTP meets online. I am still working on it, so there’s a little part of it.
- Ian does not know how to use chopsticks. The one who still gives him lessons of how to use them prorerly is Souji. Most of the time, there’s a big mess on the table, but at the end, they end up laughing.
- Souji is new in dancing. Especially types, which are similar to waltz. One or twice in the week, when Ian invites the boy in his apartment, he always teaches him how to slow dance. They end up getting emotional and the fluffness is taking over the dance floor. The melody occupies their hearts and the Kyoryugers enjoy this dance.
- Ian speaks more than one language, so when he feels like using them, some sweet nicknames are making Souji confused. Of course, the teenager gets to know the meanings of the words later, and rather gets interested in learning a new language. Ian is the reason. Not hiding it anymore, the boy enjoys how his sniper pronounces those kind and lovely nicknames. How romantic the older one’s voice calls him..
- Souji has his own English teacher, Ian. When there are troubles with homeworks, mostly History and English ones, the younger one goes to the gunman of love. After Ian prepared his boy for the English exam, an idea of becoming an English teacher just to earn some money came on his mind. A thing Ian somehow gets shocked is when Souji swears in English, which doesn’t happen often. That’s something he takes as a guilty pleasure.
- Ian dislikes horror movies. He has this little fear of them since little kid, after few of his childhood friends and him watched a movie on a birthday party. No matter how old he gets, he’ll have this embarrassing far of them. Souji finds that cute, which makes the bullet hero try to hide this funny fact. When they watched a horror movie for first time together, the image was as follows: Ian shaking and nearly screaming at everything, Souji just watching the movie and noticing how his boyfriend was cuddling him while being protected by a single blanket. Oh my, what an embarrassing scene.
- The one who’s the thief of blankets in the night is Souji. But Ian doesn’t mind that at all. So, thats why he makes sure there are enough blankets on the bed before going to sleep with the swordsman.
- Baking is something both of them enjoy doing in free time. Especially the whip cream part. Always ends up to kisses or funny pictures. Not to talk about the flour fight.
- Souji always catches Ian singing in the shower. So, whenever they talk about it, the boy would mention X Factor and Ian joining it. Of course, he heard of the singing show from his boyfriend, and would like to vote for him if that happens. But, the playboy prefers his own stage, the bathroom.
A friendly reminder that I have a page for my rp blogs, so you can check it. uwu
I don’t do this whole “princess thing.”
Same goes to you, beautiful big sister. The best twin I’ve ever had, and the best comrade in many things, too~